Pages

16.9.11

Too School for Cool.

   I am going to school! Metaphorically and literally!

   I have to say that this post turned out to be one of my favorites since I started blogging. I loved the fact that it is surrounded by a theme, I loved the photoshoot, and of course the outfit! I have always adored geek eyeglasses, and when they did a come back in fashion, I was completely determined to get a pair! Today, I own two pairs, a blue one (here) and this black one. If only I could have more! I think they look pretty good paired with these palazzo polka dot pants, the pussybow blouse and, last but not least, my beloved mary-janes. The whole outfit is 40's inspired- I was really impressed by all the 40's ensemble of Miu Miu's F/W 2011-2012 collection. Hope you like it, too! Let me know what you think. Happy School Year!  


eye glasses, top and pants H & M
ring HANDMADE BY ELENI TSAP
mary janes MIU MIU 

10 comments:

  1. Love these photos! And the outfit is sooo cute!

    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous..Absolutely love the outfit..Amazing skirt..I'm officially a follower..;) follow me back..?:)

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this photoshoot! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaitoula fovera ta papoutsia sou k to xrwma malliwn :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. molis anakalipsa to blog sou poly omorfo!!

    XXX
    I FOLLOW U FOLLOW ME BACK!!
    http://myvworld-vasso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi darling,
    your blog is fantastic...and you are so beautiful...
    pass from my blog..i have nwe post..

    xoxo2befab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style..

    Φιλιά, Μαριλένα!

    ReplyDelete
  8. polu omorfh =)
    p.s to panteloni einai apisteuto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, i love this outfit! you look really great! it's all perfect :D

    www.lefreaks.com

    ReplyDelete

red rose comments