Pages

6.2.13

A man's shoes.


  A sneakers lover.

   A different kind of post today on Red Rose Cheeks. This time it's all about the man behind the photos. A true sneakers lover. 
   After all these years of me being the subject of photoshooting, it was about time that I photographed his wardrobe, making it the perfect way to say "I am sorry" for all the times we argued about the way he photographed me for the blog.... Believe me, his wardrobe is almost as worth-photographing as mine (hehe)!  You can indulge in his sneakers' collection, for now, but I hope there will be more to come. (I already have an idea for a photoshoot in my head!)

  ❀ One of my best girlfriends, strongly believes that you can totally tell a man by his shoes. Well, if that is true,  my man is definitely passing the test :) 


1st row, from the left to the right: 
 blue velvet sneakers  PIERRE HARDY
black and white sneakers  PIERRE HARDY  Cube Series (my personal favorite!) 
all-white sneakers  ALEXANDER McQUEEN for PUMA Street Climb Mid
orange/red sneakers  ALEXANDER McQUEEN for PUMA Street Climb Mid

2nd row, from the left to the right: 
light brown sneakers  TOD'S 
patent/velvet  burgundy sneakers  DSQUARED2
black and yellow sneakers  D&G 
multi-colored sneakers  ADIDAS 

headphones  AERIAL7
 

7 comments:

  1. Of course you can totally tell a man from his shoes!! She always had right about this thing!!
    It's the first thing you are going to check to a guy!!
    *i really loved that post because I also love that shoes and admire them many times! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!! Cool kicks!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teleia ola kai ta krataei se katapliktiki katastasi! Bravo tou! To xali episis poli wraio! :)
    Kai emeis simera kaname mia fwtografisi me kapoia apo ta kommatia tis ntoulapas tou agoriou mou! Tha einai se kapoio ap'ta epomena post...pirame mprosta teleutaia, kai exw polla na deixw...xixi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sneakers either for me or my man ;)

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Collection of Shoes ,, i have never seen shoe like this really they all are awesome Like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you 've got a really fashionable boyfriend (bit jealous!). Very nice sneakers!

    prettynyummy.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. super collection of shoes A different kind of post today on Red Rose Cheeks. This time it's all about the man behind the photos. A true sneakers lover,You can indulge in his sneakers' collection.

    Brand Consultant Agency | Brand Marketing Consultant

    ReplyDelete

red rose comments