Pages

15.7.13

How to wear a crop top, one.


   On a usual night out with friends in a greek island (eating, after a looong day at the beach), I spotted two girls wearing those pretty crop tops, so I went over and asked them where they got them from, and to my surprise, the one of the girls was the designer! My short vacation ended, but when I returned home, I ordered one (my girlfriends did too!) and a few days later, my floral Fab-E by Efstathia crop top was here. I figured, what a great way to make the return from holidays a bit easier! 
   Remember my last year's post of how to wear a scarf in 5 ways? Well, I loved the idea of taking an item and finding different ways of wearing it, so here is the first one of this crop top. Worn with high-waisted jeans shorts, perfect for summer. Stay tuned for the rest!



shorts  OYSHO
wedges  SRADIVARIUS



3 comments:

  1. Teleio to top alla kai olokliro to outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!I love the flower print on the top!!
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog with some of my handmade bandanas and bracelets!I would be sooo happy if you'd check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

red rose comments