Hello my precious readers :) It's been a while since we last caught up, and, basically, I can't begin to acknowledge how time goes by!
For those of you who did not catch a glimpse on Red Rose Cheeks' latest facebook or instagram account activity, I shall tell you that I spent this year's Easter vacation in Italy. Two whole weeks of careless wandering -what more could I ask for?
It was definitely a trip to remember, and I wanted to share its' best moments with you, through my photos, aka through my lens, and also to keep a sort of online photo diary that I can browse anytime. I hope my pictures will add that much-needed-nowadays bit of whimsy and let you dream about your own trip, either it's your first one or your next one.
So here are some of the things I did/saw/tried out/thought about while I was in Italy:
1. On our first day in Rome we visited St. Peter's Cathedral and the Vatican. Many ancient stuff to admire there. Also, it was where I saw the most chic family I have ever met, all in their preppiest clothing, holding hands. I was like "awww..."- I mean how cute are they?
2. And then I saw this family: they may not be the most fashionable ones, but I can't help but giving them some "awww...", too.
3. I saw this redheaded girl with a blue ribbon holding her braid and secretly wished that I could be a natural redhead myself.
4. After our friends' suggestions, we visited 'Antico Caffè Greco' and finally understood what the fuzz was all about: It actually felt like time-travelling.
5. I also left my mark on one of their napkins.
6. We walked up to Campo de' Fiori and my boyfriend got me the loveliest pink blossoms.
7. I was a happy girl.
8. It was about that time when I realised how cute he is, even with yellow round stickers attached to his nose. ♥
9. That's also when we got lost. No wondering why.
10. ...but found our way again in the beautiful alleys.
11. We didn't miss the rain.
12. I wished that I had such pretty wellies on, instead of my beige Converse All Stars, which were no longer beige after the rain.
13. And then I envied those girly Stan Smiths for myself.
14. But ended up getting the prettiest pink sneakers ever made (by Vans), just to get even! ♥
Stay tuned for more from my trip to Italy, really soon ;)