♫ music ♫
Hello and welcome to the third part of my photo diary. I have to admit that making this diary has been really fun for me! I am reliving it through my pictures and that's cool :)
☁☁☁ Parts 1-14 ☁☁☁
☁☁☁ Parts 15-28 ☁☁☁
29. On our last day in the capital, the weather was gloomy but made this girl with the pink coat really stand out in all the gloominess.
30. I made a quick self-portrait while waiting for my boyfriend inside a men's clothes' shop. I was obviously cold.
31. But then the sun shyly came up.
31. We had our last coffee in Rome at the Caffè Ciampini (and a forest fruit tart, to be completely honest!).
32. I realised that I can squeeze a whole monument inside a small soap bubble.
33. On Tuesday we came back home and I made a really cool gif from inside the Vatican.
34. ...while munching the craziest chocolate with Smarties in it! (by Milka)
35. And then, it was time for Venice! :) We wandered inside the little streets and among the canals.
36. Saw this lady with her fuchsia coat and her cute little dog.
37. Photographed a whole lot of pink bicycles.
38. Fell in love with the light of those lamps at night ♥
39. ...so much that I decided to create one in broad daylight and bring my boyfriend right in the spotlight!
40. ...and, also, that I want a small dachshund for myself. It was a day of hard decisions.
The last (and personal favorite!) photo diary of my trip shall be up really soon ;)